This write-up is a comprehensive guide detailing the steps to microwave Dunkin donuts. Keep reading to find out the procedures needed to reheat Dunkin donuts in the microwave.
Food bloggers recommend using the microwave to reheat leftover Dunkin Donuts. It is an easy and convenient method to prepare it without losing its taste and texture.
In fact, microwaving is one of my favorite techniques to get it done in a jiffy!
Enough chit-chat! Let’s get into the details.
- Quick Answer: How to Microwave Dunkin Donuts?
- How to Prep Dunkin Donuts Before Microwaving
- How to Reheat Dunkin Donuts in the Microwave
- Tips to Remember While Reheating Dunkin Donuts in Microwave
- Alternate Ways to Reheat Dunkin Donuts
- How to Reheat Dunkin Donuts quickly
- How to Store Microwaved Dunkin Donuts
- Is It Safe to Reheat Dunkin Donuts in the Microwave?
- How Long Does it Take to Reheat Dunkin Donuts in the Microwave?
How to Prep Dunkin Donuts Before Microwaving
There isn’t anything particular to do to prep donuts before microwaving. Take the donuts out of the fridge or freezer and remove the original packaging.
It is ready to be reheated without any delay. Make sure that the donuts were stored properly before microwaving.
- Dunkin Donuts
- Microwave-safe plate
- Paper towel/ parchment paper
- Putting Dunkin donuts in the microwave: Remove any packaging and place them on a microwave-safe plate lined with a paper towel or parchment paper.
Place the plate with the donuts in the microwave.
- Adjusting the microwave settings: Switch on the microwave and set it to reheat at low power for 8-second if the donuts were stored in the refrigerator.
Use 10-second increments if the donuts were stored in the freezer.
- Checking in between the process: Keep an eye on the donuts while it reheats and check for progress till the desired temperature is reached.
- Repeat the process till the desired result is reached: Keep repeating the process at short increments till you get the desired temperature.
Tips to Remember While Reheating Dunkin Donuts in Microwave
Keep these tips in mind while microwaving Dunkin donuts to get the best results
- While reheating Dunkin Donuts in the microwave, remember to line the microwave-safe plate with a parchment paper or paper towel
- It would be best to let the frozen donuts defrost in the fridge overnight. Otherwise, use the defrost option on the microwave to get it done faster.
- Place the donuts in a single layer rather than stacking them up on the tray. Stacking up the donuts would make them soggy from the moisture released during reheating.
- Reheat for 5 seconds for regular donuts and take 8 seconds to reheat cream-filled ones.
- If more than 2 donuts are microwaved together, it will take more time.
- If the donuts look stale, wrap them in a damp towel and microwave for 5 seconds each to freshen them
Alternate Ways to Reheat Dunkin Donuts
Dunkin donuts can also be reheated in the microwave as well. It only takes about 5 minutes to get perfectly warm donuts ready to be eaten.
If microwaving is not an option, use the oven to warm up your donuts. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
Wrap the donut in aluminum foil and place it in the microwave for 5 minutes. Check if properly heated up and enjoy your tasty treat.
How to Reheat Dunkin Donuts quickly
Using the microwave to reheat your Dunkin donuts is the quickest way to get it done. It only takes 20-30 seconds to completely warm up all your donuts in a single cycle.
Remember to use a microwave-safe plate lined with parchment paper or a paper towel while microwaving your donuts.
To get it done quickly, lay the donuts side by side rather than stacking them in a single layer.
How to Store Microwaved Dunkin Donuts
Store the donuts in the fridge or freezer. They should be stored properly without getting exposed to air and room temperature.
When storing in the microwave, use an airtight container to put the donuts in.
Use plastic wrap to cover the donuts. The exposure to air makes the donuts go stale which could cause health hazards if consumed.
Is It Safe to Reheat Dunkin Donuts in the Microwave?
Yes, it is perfectly safe to microwave Dunkin donuts. Follow the correct steps to avoid any hazards while microwaving them.
Remember to avoid using the original packaging for microwaving. Use a microwave-safe plate lined with parchment paper or a paper towel instead.
Microwave at low power for very short periods to avoid drying out the donuts.
Make sure the donuts were stored properly before microwaving as well.
How Long Does it Take to Reheat Dunkin Donuts in the Microwave?
It only takes about 8 seconds to microwave a Dunkin donut in the microwave. With the increase in the number of donuts taken for microwaving, the time would also increase.
Using the microwave is the quickest method to heat up dunkin donuts without making a mess.
You just need to use low power on the microwave for up to 8 seconds for each donut. Thus reviving the original taste and texture within seconds.
I hope this article helped in answering all your questions about microwaving Dunkin Donuts.
If there is something we missed, do comment or write to us via email.
Also, feel free to share the article with your friends who love having microwaved Dunkin Donuts.